Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FINE!

sheesh....cliffhanger ending? Hardly. It's not as if I left off where we'd been tied to a table that was slowly, yet terrifyingly moving us towards a rabidly turning, freshly sharpened saw...with a guy standing off to the side, a sneer painting his lips as he wickedly twirled his handle-bar moustache. Plus I SO hate typing on these French keyboards...the keys are seriously all not where they should be. See they allow for shit like é à ù £ ¤. I mean really wtf is ¤? They actually have to have a second alt ctrl button for all this extra stuff.

Moving right along...Creaky Cauldron is a place that sells spells, potions and other such 'witchy' things, ya know, things right up my alley. They also seem to have gotten on the Harry Potter bang wagon and have some of that HP-ish stuff there. Trish and I got Salted if that's how you spell it. Yes, talking hat and all. I am the same thing as HP and Trish is a slitherin. As if...I think the hat was on crack...

It's in an old house once owned by the Bombay family, a family with more wierdness than you can imagine. I thought it must be a bunch of hooey but the guy running the tour later that night says it's not. Who knows, I may have to look into it. Anyways the house that it's in has a witch and wizard museum upstairs and is also haunted, so of course we went up...lol. It was creepy and had a lot of interesting stuff to read up there but we really didn't have the time which was a bummer for me. Trish didn't like being up there and when we came back later for the tour there was an option to go back into the house but she didn't wanna. So we walked about the city with the guide...we were the only ones again. He was really really awesome and had some great stories and also told us a lot about the history of the city as we walked about. He also told us how the Shakespeare attraction people made up a story for that TV show Most Haunted and they actually filmed a segment about it and the idoit psychic guy 'felt' what they had lied about...LOL...suckers...anyways it was great but nothing dramatic happened. I've been slightly dissappointed on this trip actually...lol...I had figured I would be bothered all the time but I get more activity in my apartment at home. sheesh

So after that we went to...you guessed it...a pub and then it was home to get some sleep before our drive to Glastonbury the next morning.

Happy now?

Though I could leave you with another cliff hanger and tell you that the hotel where we would be staying in Glastonbury is the most haunted in England...

mwah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhh

4 comments:

Bin & Tyz's dad said...

slitherin??

seriously? sheesh

Donnie said...

And Bonnie in Griffindorf? I mean I thought they had taste?

*She is SO going to kill me*

She Spy said...

I'm getting a kick out of "more action in my apartment"

ROFLMAO

I love it!

FayeM said...

"Spells, Potions, and witchy things... ?"
I know someone who I would like to see grow a third eye. A hunch for the back would do... or even knuckles they could walk on....
See anything along that line for me ? brawhahhahahahahaha